Michael Hyatt is the author of the book Platform. In the past he was CEO of Thomas Nelson
Michael is a great blogger. He blogs about work productivity focusing on intentional leadership. I’ve been following his blog for a while now. Using his blog platform and previous experience, Michael Hyatt started his podcast in 2012. He gives practical advice to live a more productive life.
Among the topics that he covers are:
- Thinking bigger
- Building your platform
- Generating more blog traffic
- How to take control of your e-mail inbox
- Advice for first time authors
- Operating in your strengths zone
- Leading in turbulent times
- Leading more productive meetings
- The importance of the leader’s heart
- The finer art of delegation
- Saying no without feeling guilty
- Reengineering your morning ritual
Who can benefit from these?
- New leaders
- People with a long leadership path
- Anybody who’s trying to be more intentional
- People who want to improve their work
- Anybody in leadership
Investing in a more intentional and productive life is worthwhile. Michael Hyatt’s blog and podcast are incredible tools that can help you get a more productive lifestyle.
Do you have any resources that have helped you in the past? Share with us in the comments to get them featured in Young Creative Ministry.