The month of August was marked with a huge increase in daily visits, due in big part to more exposure on social media sites like Pinterest. And as I try to integrate new things like Pressgram into my blogging efforts on this site, I’m more curious about how will people find this site in the future.
As you can tell by the next image, the sources of incoming traffic have never looked healthier. A nice balance between the organic, direct and referral traffic.
I’ve learned a lot about blogging in the last year. On September 10th it will mark a year from when I published the first post on this site, and the stats have never looked better. And even though I know I don’t write for stats, and try to have actual human eye balls in mind when writing, better stats keep me motivated.
I’m glad more people are finding the site, that’s for sure.
Top Posts Published During August
- 7 Keys To Staying On Purpose
- Inspiration Wednesday 2
- Inspiration Wednesday 3
- Flat But Not Flat Rounded Social Media Icons
- Ashton Kutcker Acceptance Speech Teen Choice Awards Video
Top Posts Published Prior to August
- Church on the Move Dad Life
- 4 Steps to Shooting a Great Green Screen for Beginners
- Dad Life Youtube Medley by Church on the Move
- StartExp Awesomeness
- Inspiration Wednesday 1
Top Ten Keywords for August
- Green screen for beginners
- Dad Life Video Church on the Move
- Have no fear of perfection you’ll never reach it
- Who made dad life video
- Church stage design
- Have no fear of perfection
- The dad life church on the move
- “Dad Life” “Church on the Move” text
Most random keyword goes out to:
image of help im stuck in pinterest
- United States
- United Kingdom